Re: New mailling list (debian-discuss) ? (Was: Re: DFSG Macromedia Director File?)

On Sat, Apr 24, 1999 at 05:01:41PM +0200, Peter Makholm wrote:
> "Juergen A. Erhard" <jae@jae.ddns.org> writes:
>
> We need a debian-discuss or at least I think we need such kind of
> list.

I think a new list is always a great idea, but may I suggest that
you choose a different name? What among the subject matter appropriate
for -devel, -user, and other lists is not a discussion?

How about debian-offtopic? debian-chat? debian-tangent?

- Marsh