Re: ift updates

>  I looked into its source code yesterday. It's really ugly; there are a
> lot of 'system("fooconfig&")' things and other bad hacks everywhere. It
> may be an interesting programming project for its author, but I'd be very
> reluctant to see that code included in Debian.

really? ok, nevermind then.

i have a question for you, though:
are you hosting the gnome bts? do you need me to? miguel said you were going
to...(btw, i'm acf on irc)

# Justin Maurer                                GNOME Hacker #
# justin@openprojects.net                   Slashdot Author #
# http://slashdot.org/           Debian GNU/Linux Developer #
#     09 84 FC 03 13 AA 4A AF  F6 A4 85 9D 8C 96 B6 A4      #