ift updates

ok, a friend and i are trying to incorporate a non-profit corp. to work on
free software, called IFT Systems (http://acf.staticky.com/). soon, i will
have more people working with me on the projects i'm discussing below.

1) parisc stuff
	we are going with parisc over hppa. i have binutils packaged, and am
	about to move the .deb to the proper place on the server in a minute.
	if people could check out the .deb on ftp://puffin.external.hp.com/,
	i'd be very grateful (it is a cross-compiling binutils).

2) lothar
	if you don't know what it is, see today's bit on slashdot. should i
	work on packaging it? i am probably going to end up coding part of it,
	so i figure i can kill two birds with a stone and a half here ;)

3) gnome mailer
	i started hacking a small pop3 library in the hopes that ift could work
	on a gnome mailer. i don't know how far this will go.

thoughts? flames? ;)

# Justin Maurer                                GNOME Hacker #
# justin@openprojects.net                   Slashdot Author #
# http://slashdot.org/           Debian GNU/Linux Developer #
#     09 84 FC 03 13 AA 4A AF  F6 A4 85 9D 8C 96 B6 A4      #