RS/6000?

I remember reading some stuff about Debian on RS/6000s here on the
lists. What happened to it? Does anybody know of a distrobution that
has a RS/6000 port? I know, I'd like to put Debian on this machine,
but it is amazing that the client wants Linux period.

ps: The client is the Fort Worth TX, Police Department :) They want
to setup a web server running Linux. The box that they want to use
currently runs AIX.

--
                                     __   _
Erick Kinnee                |   -o) / /  (_)__  __ ____  __