logos : an uncalled-for suggestion

Hello,

I had promised myself to listen silently before I feel ready to attempt
to become a developer. But there is the logos ... I know that it's not
my business, and that the vote has begun, but I have a suggestion :

Could not Cervantes main characters, i.e. Don Quichotte and Sancho
Panca, be meaningful and humourous basis for your two logos ? ( not as
portraits, but like stylized silhouettes). The one based on Don
Quichotte and his quest for a kind of absolute would be obviously the
logo for the pur GNU/Debian work. And the other one, based on Pancho
kind of more prosaic approach, would be the one for the extras ( had not
Don Quichotte told Sancho that he could take the spoils of the battle
won by his master ?).
The two figures would be distinguished but remain two faces of a same
project.
In DQM ( Don Quichotte de la Manche), the D is that of Debian.
Don't Debian tilt at wind-owners ?

Thanks for reading until that dot.

Please note : I'm french native ; so the text above is only a bad hard
translation !

Je sais que :
		a mail deplace,
Le retour de baton n'attendra pas des annees.