Re: mutt-i_0.93i-1.1.deb corrupted ?

On Thu, 22 Apr 1999, John Lapeyre wrote:

 : I got mutt-i from two different german mirrors and got this result.
 : Maybe this binary is corrupted ?

AFAIK mutt-i is deprecated in favor of mutt.  mutt-i existed when there
was some uncertainty about the legality of its so-called "crypto hooks",
but apparently reason prevailed and now mutt is in main.

I could be wrong, though ... it's a bit after four in the morning :)

--
Nathan Norman
MidcoNet  410 South Phillips Avenue  Sioux Falls, SD