Namespace collision

I recently posted an intent to package gview -- an image viewer
built using gtk/imlib.  I finally got the thing built, and
realized that there's a problem with it's binary (gview) and
one of the binaries in various vim packages:

<talon> !find gview
<dpkg> talon: behold, gview is in this package: editors/vim,editors/vim-perl,editors/vim-tcl, editors/vim-python (/usr/bin/gview)

while I'm not quite sure what the issue for non-path duplicate
filenames would be, the fact that both of these lie in the path
(yet not in the same place) seems to cause an issue.  I'm really
not sure what to do -- it was suggested I rename my binary from
gview to Gview -- but I decided it would be best to post here so
that this can be discussed  before I rebuild/upload.

 - Brian E. Ermovick