Master

Hello All,

Due to the recent escalation of SCSI problems we have been having on
master a 2.2 kernel (2.2.6-ac1 actually) has just been installed, which
required an upgrade to slink in the process.

-Hopefully- nothing broke, please email debian-admin@lists.debian.org if
this is not the case.

Incidently this upgrade was 201 packages done in a single run with no
errors using APT 0.3.5, pretty nifty Debian magic :>

What I would like is if someone can investigate /etc/alternatives and the
man page dirs and try to figure out why all those broken symlinks are
there - especially on va - if someone makes a script to fix them that
would be even more cool..

Thanks,
Jason
Debian Admin