Logo candidates

Hello,

I have to tell my two cents to the logo election:
I'm happy, that three (may be four) candidates fit my sense
of a "living logo" as can be seen in an animal or (this I
meant with "may be four") the "spirit" coming out of the
bottle.  OK, I think we have the chance to leave the chicken
now, because many of us dislike it in this fashion.

My favourite idea was the orca for Debian but I could live
with the bee idea as well.  But why did the logo team choose
this ugly and in my opinion aggressiv looking beast.  It hardly
could gain any sympathy from somebody who didn't know anything
about Debian and is really not made to attract interrest.

There where really more cute bees in the logo contest, for
instance idsfa-[012] and others I didn't remember at this
moment.  We have now exactly the situation I've warned two
month ago:  There is a good idea, the bee, but I really can't
vote for it because its realisation is far from acceptable
for me.  (May be it's the same with the chicken:  In fact it could
be good but the realisation is not as nice as I would like it
to be.  However, it would be much better than the jeanette-bee.)

So only two logos are left in my opinion raul and villate.
Because I know that there where more logo proposals which would
be more acceptable than the now given candidates, I wonder, if
I should vote at all.  I'm really dissatisfied by the process
of finding a good new logo for my most prefered software project
in the internet.

I think we should think the matter over once more.

Kind regards

          Andreas.