Re: PROPOSAL: mailing list debian-perl for coordination between developers.

*Raphael Hertzog wrote:
> Le Mon, Apr 12, 1999 at 04:54:20PM +0300, Fabrizio Polacco écrivait:
> > I propose to create a mailing list "debian-perl" to discuss all various
> > perl-related items, a place where anyone could feel confident to be read
> > by all debian's perl-gurus, without annoying anyone else.
>
> I already sent a mail to listmaster@lists.debian.org asking them to create
> this list. I hope it will be done soon.
>
> BTW, what is the module for which you're searching a package name ? You
> can reply by private email in order to decrease -devel's volume. ;-)
>
> Cheers,
> --
> Hertzog Raphaël >> 0C4CABF1 >> http://prope.insa-lyon.fr/~rhertzog/

	I support the idea too. I cc'd a note to the listmaster a while ago, as
well.  I still believe it could be a great help, in particular, in the
migration to perl 5.005 . (It ought to be painless and straightforward, but
I would not be surprised if there are not some problems...)

--
John Lapeyre <lapeyre@physics.arizona.edu>,  lapeyre@debian.org