PROPOSAL: mailing list debian-perl for coordination between developers.

In slink we had 154 packages depending on perl, and 71 whose name
contains the word perl.

Recently, some requests about naming of perl packages went unanswered.
People (me, for instance) feels shy to post not-strictly-debian posts to
high volume lists like debian-devel, to avoid increasing the volume.

I propose to create a mailing list "debian-perl" to discuss all various
perl-related items, a place where anyone could feel confident to be read
by all debian's perl-gurus, without annoying anyone else.

thanx,
fab