Re: Packages to give away

> file-rc, needs a bash wizard, entirely written in bash

i would like to and can do this, but as gpg has not been adopted for debian
signatures yet, i am not a developer. to this end, if nobody else would like
to take the package but someone would be willing to act as a proxy for me, i
will happily maintain the package through that person, until i become a
developer.

--phouchg
"For a price I'd do about anything, except pull the trigger: for that I'd
need a pretty good cause" -- Queensryche, "Revolution Calling"
PGP 5.0 key (0xE024447449) at http://cif.rochester.edu/~phouchg/pgpkey.txt