Re: [Fwd: installation scripts?]

  We have been thinking this idea for some time now. There has been
  some discussion abour this on the debian-admin list, but they are
  aiming at a very well thought out system which will take some time to
  write. My idea is to make something simpler and worst so we can have
  it in a short time (a script), until a final solution comes out. A
  good idea would be to modify the pkgsel program from the boot-floppies
  package (there is a list on this subject too
  to which I will subscribe some time) to make an automatic
  installation.

  Eventually we will write this some time since we need it badly were
  we work.

  Xavier