Re: UK get-together

On Tue, 6 Apr 1999, Russell Coker wrote:

>As nothing seemed to happen at the RMS talk (or if it did then I missed
>it), could we arrange something now?  I suggest meeting in a central
>location in London (EG one of those book stores that sell coffee near
>Oxford St) on either a week night or the early afternoon on a Sat/Sun.
>
>What do you think?

I'd love to do something like that, yes. But I'm off to the US on business
for a couple of weeks, starting Sunday. If we can organise something for
the last weekend in April, then that would be great...

--
Steve McIntyre, Allstor Software         smcintyr@allstor-sw.co.uk
		Oh My God! They Killed init! You Bastards!