Re: [off-topic] another trademark butchery

On Wed, Apr 07, 1999 at 01:44:15PM -0400, Jonathan P Tomer wrote:
> sorry about the inappropriate post, but i'm not sure where this should go,
> and i thought it merits attention. (btw, is anyone here subscribed to
> spi-general? how high is the volume there?)
It should have been spi-general to be "on topic".  -general has a
manageable volume.  Spurts of messages followed by days of quiet... less
than 10 messages/day during peak spurt.

* <gecko@debian.org> <secretary@debian.org> <lintian-maint@debian.org>  *
* <webmaster@debian.org> <gecko@fortunet.com> <webmaster@spi-inc.org>   *