[off-topic] another trademark butchery

i'm all but certain this one was just blatant theft; take a look at
http://www.algore2000.com/getinvolved/index.html

("take a look at this website: it's open source!")

sorry about the inappropriate post, but i'm not sure where this should go,
and i thought it merits attention. (btw, is anyone here subscribed to
spi-general? how high is the volume there?)

--phouchg
"For a price I'd do about anything, except pull the trigger: for that I'd
need a pretty good cause" -- Queensryche, "Revolution Calling"
PGP 5.0 key (0xE024447449) at http://cif.rochester.edu/~phouchg/pgpkey.txt