Re: DFSG non-free packages in non-US

    Fumitoshi> Hi, I'm a member of Debian JP Project. Now, we, Debian
    Fumitoshi> JP Project, are creating cdimages of Debian CD-ROM sets
    Fumitoshi> with Debian JP Packages.  We'd like to create DFSG free
    Fumitoshi> version of cdimages and would like to include non-US as
    Fumitoshi> much as possible.  However, we've noticed some packages
    Fumitoshi> in non-US do not follow DFSG! see our investigation at
    Fumitoshi> http://www.debian.or.jp/~hattas/copyright_slink_non-US.html

Thanks for your work! I've been talking with the Debian developers
on irc.debian.org, and since Wichert Akkerman will soon be running
non-us.debian.org himself, we will be able to use your list to
create non-free and main sections in non-US.

--
Brought to you by the letters O and S and the number 4.
"Atatakaku natta kara, otaku to uchi no kazoku de, nani ka shimasen ka?"