Re: intent to package pa-risc stuff

At 22:03 -0400 1999-04-05, Justin Maurer wrote:
consider this my intent to package pa-risc egcs and binutils. the kernel, when
one arrives, too. i speak with the puffins (www.thepuffingroup.com, for those
who don't know) on a daily basis, so i suppose i am a good candidate. i plan
to order myself a machine when my next paycheck rolls around (if spi wants
to foot some of the bill, that would be just fine by me...:), but the port is
still *months* away from a booting kernel.

anyway, since for now they will be x-compilers, where should the bins be
placed? should egcs be /usr/bin/egcs-parisc? /usr/parisc/egcs?

Look at binutils-m68k-linux and and egcs64 (sparc64 cross-compiler) for hints.
--
Joel Klecker (aka Espy)                    Debian GNU/Linux Developer
<URL:mailto:jk@espy.org>                 <URL:mailto:espy@debian.org>