Re: new package: gri, a language for scientific graphics programming.

    >> <tille@physik.uni-halle.de> writes:
    >>
    >> > A friend of mine pointed me also to a third program
    >> which > does the job.  It could be found under
    >>
    >> > http://www.triumf.ca/people/chuma/physica/homepage.html
    >>
    >> I've considered packaging Physica, but the source is not
    >> available
    > Are you sure?  When I played around a little bit with it I
    > thought I've got it.

I think you probably got the gplot source, which is available from
the same site.  Gplot is the graphics library that physica and
friends uses.  I've talked with Chuma, the physica author, so
unless anyone else wants to tackle it, I'll ask him about
free'ing up the source.  In the mean time, an installer should be
easy.  I'll look into it...

Mike

--
Michael A. Miller                                miller5@uiuc.edu
  Department of Physics, University of Illinois, Urbana-Champaign