Re: Wish for including HTML validator into Debian

On Thu, 1 Apr 1999, Robert Collier wrote:

> Speaking as someone who has used SP to validate HTML in the past - the
> validator mentioned at the beinning of the thread produces *far* nicer
> output then any I've seen before.
>
> If noone packages it I'll just have to attempt to get it running in /usr/local
> myself (I don't know enougth about the SGML setup on debian to package it
> myself)
Speaking as one who likes warning free C-, TeX-, HTML-code I'd greatly
apreciate if someone would package it.  A strict and easy to use HTML
validator is the only thing I miss on my system.

Unfortunately I'm in the same situation as you regarding the SGML knowledge.

Kind regards

         Andreas.