Re: Anacron/cron suggestion

> A possible way to deal with this would be to change the boot-floppies so
> that they ask the user "Will your system be connected to Internet 24 hours
> a day? The anacron package will be installed if you say `no'".
>
> And if the user says no, the base system boot script does:
>
> echo "anacron install" | dpkg --set-selections

This implies anacron will become yet another base pacakge.  It is
already seven disks.  I am happy w/ letting people who want it,
install it.  That makes more sense.  Besides, do we really need
another "press enter" during install.

Let's stick w/ what works, then let the user customize.

I have around 10 Debian boxen, only one of them runs anacron.