Re: Clueless users are bad for debian (was Let's CENSOR it!)

I have just read an article in PC Week (online) by Neil Plotnick how the
necessity to partition your disk when you install Linux hinders the acceptance
of Linux. He gives an example of a computer instructor whose students were not
able to install Slackware because of this problem.
He says that he also had problem with RedHat and states that the installation
of Windows NT is much more easy because you can specify simply c: !
You know if this is a problem at all for anybody who is in the computer
business then we are in big trouble! What kind of education do these men and
women have?

So I pledge: Please keep stupid people far from Linux!

                            Andras