Re: Intent to package xmemos

On Tue, Mar 30, 1999 at 04:03:20PM -0500, Peter S Galbraith wrote:
> BTW, I'm happy to seek a license change, I just object to BTS
> harassment and declaration like `XWatch should not be in there'.

Please, try to not get upset. We will treat all packages on an equal base. A
bug in the BTS is not much more then a few bytes on some server somewhere.

I think the reason no bug report was filed against lyx is that people
are/were in faith believe that the situation with Lyx was resolved by a
license change. It seems this is wrong.

We need to discuss this. For now, please ignore any bug reports etc and make
sure we reach a consensus on this list how to treat those packages.

Thanks,
Marcus