Re: non-us.debian.org having problems???

On Tue, Mar 30, 1999 at 03:50:19AM -0700, Steve Bowman wrote:

> Besides libssl09 which has reported about 3 times, can you ask him
> about #35193 as well?  This affects quite a few packages in potato
> besides libssl09 which is just one of the casualties.

Grrr....non-us is a fiasco and has been for too long.  I emailed
debian-admin about non-US asking what was going on.  The reply was
that there was a new machine and it was going to be shipped somewhere
and installed.  That was at least 3 weeks ago.  Has the machine
been shipped yet?

I'll repeat.  There are at least two offers from Australia for machines
and bandwidth to host non-us _tomorrow_.  No crypto laws here.

daniel