non-us.debian.org having problems???

I was just wondering if non-us.debian.org is currently having problems,
specifically with the "potato" archive?  My /etc/apt/sources.list has
the entry "deb http://non-us.debian.org/debian-non-US unstable non-US",
which I believe to be correct.

Here's an example of what I'm seeing... The ssltelnet package depends
upon libssl09, which is present.  However the Packages file doesn't
include an entry for libssl09, although it shows several packages to be
dependent upon it.  Consequently, dselect lists it as an obsolete/local
package with no priority, section, or description available (I already
had it installed).  Some other packages appear to be missing their
entries as well, although I didn't spend a log of time digging around
to identify all of them.

I've tried substituting "potato" for "unstable" in my sources.list file,
as well as using Netscape to look at the archive/files directly.