Re: non-us.debian.org having problems???

> I was just wondering if non-us.debian.org is currently having problems,
> specifically with the "potato" archive?  My /etc/apt/sources.list has
> the entry "deb http://non-us.debian.org/debian-non-US unstable non-US",
> which I believe to be correct.

> Here's an example of what I'm seeing... The ssltelnet package depends
> upon libssl09, which is present.  However the Packages file doesn't
> include an entry for libssl09, although it shows several packages to be

This is a known bug and there is a bug report in the BTS about it, but
it seems like the maintainer of nons.debian.org doesn't care or maybe he
hasn't enough time. I don't know what the problem is, but I think I will
ask him what the problem is.

Ciao
     Christian
--