Re: ESR wishes to retire

On Mon, 29 Mar 1999, Joseph Carter wrote:

> On Mon, Mar 29, 1999 at 11:53:19AM +0200, Stephane Bortzmeyer wrote:
> > > Hitler had them, too.
> >
> > More humor in:
> >
> > http://blevins.simplenet.com/take-my-job-please.html
>
> HAHAHAHA  Oh we are going to see a LOT of these ....

Not to be outdone, especially after today[1], you can find

http://www.nls.net/mp/prj/take-my-job-please.txt

I only wish it weren't somewhat serious. ;P

[1] Let's see.. new car[2] took a rock in the windshield, new car got
*SCRATCHED!* *hisssnarlspit*, I was told I'm to train someone in SQL on
Linux, my choice of servers. I don't know SQL at all. They moved me to a
bigger office and totally screwed up my phone so I missed a lot of calls..
ooog.

[2] Mitsubishi 3000GT Twin Turbo 6 speed stick w/sunroof, CD, and all the
    other goodies. Even mudflaps! I wish I could get custom temporary
    tags, so I didn't have to wait on 'CHMD 755.' :)

| Phillip R. Jaenke       | "Not all wisdom comes from without;  |
| Head of Unix Systems    |  much wisdom can only come from      |
| Unicent Telecom         |  within. Only you can teach yourself |
| prj@nls.net (RISCy@IRC) |  some of the most important  lessons |
+-------------------------+  of life." --Takes-Many-Roads,       |
Project Head              |              Silent Strider Theurge  |
-PESTER ME!- PJaenke@unicent.com / 800.319.9250 x4268 -PESTER ME!-
 -=#Linux/<Dr_Willis> Theory I have Never used sendmail :^)=-
 -=#Linux/<Dr_Willis> I use netscapes mail :^)             =-