Re: ESR wishes to retire

On Mon, Mar 29, 1999 at 06:20:14PM -0500, Phillip R. Jaenke wrote:
> Not to be outdone, especially after today[1], you can find
>
> http://www.nls.net/mp/prj/take-my-job-please.txt
>
> I only wish it weren't somewhat serious. ;P
>
> [1] Let's see.. new car[2] took a rock in the windshield, new car got
> *SCRATCHED!* *hisssnarlspit*, I was told I'm to train someone in SQL on
> Linux, my choice of servers. I don't know SQL at all. They moved me to a
> bigger office and totally screwed up my phone so I missed a lot of calls..
> ooog.

I don't think I'm speaking for only myself when i say "We dont care!".
Honestly, I doubt anyone is in the least bit interested to hear rambling
about your personal life at least 10 times a day here on -devel.

> [2] Mitsubishi 3000GT Twin Turbo 6 speed stick w/sunroof, CD, and all the
>     other goodies. Even mudflaps! I wish I could get custom temporary
>     tags, so I didn't have to wait on 'CHMD 755.' :)

*bows down and worships the almight prj*
Really, you are not impressing anyone by bragging about all this hardware
constantly.

> +----------------------------------------------------------------+
> | Phillip R. Jaenke       | "Not all wisdom comes from without;  |
> | Head of Unix Systems    |  much wisdom can only come from      |
> | Unicent Telecom         |  within. Only you can teach yourself |
> | prj@nls.net (RISCy@IRC) |  some of the most important  lessons |
> +-------------------------+  of life." --Takes-Many-Roads,       |
> Project Head              |              Silent Strider Theurge  |
> -PESTER ME!- PJaenke@unicent.com / 800.319.9250 x4268 -PESTER ME!-
>  -=#Linux/<Dr_Willis> Theory I have Never used sendmail :^)=-
>  -=#Linux/<Dr_Willis> I use netscapes mail :^)             =-

Could you make that .sig a little longer? I think the minimum length is 20
pages or so.

--
Stephen Crowley
Debian GNU/Linux - http://www.debian.org