Re: Suggestion for change to debian package format

Actually, what I usually do, about once a month (mebbe 2-3 if I'm lazy),
I load up dselect, and set everything to be purged, then (before actually
starting the purge!) I go and re-select everything I want to keep -- and
of course dselect loads the deps for that, then I purge -- and yes, I've
purged nearly 100 packages at one time doing that -- but it *DOES* take
a good  hour, typically, but it's worth it when I free up 35M :)