Re: moving of dinstall run time on master.

People, can we please stop this thread? Adam already apologized, and the
responsible people are aware of the problem and are more then capable
of discussing this themselves and find a solution in coordination with
Novare.

Also, why is this thread on both debian-devel and debian-private? That
does not make sense! If Chewbacca lives on Endor.. oh wait, I've moved
off to southpark :).

Wichert.

E-Mail: wakkerma@cs.leidenuniv.nl