Re: moving of dinstall run time on master.

Adam Heath wrote:
> Yes, me being in this position has opened my eyes to the donor's point of
> view.  And, I am sorry to say, it isn't good.
>
> If I contrast what I knew when I was just a developer, to what I know now,
> after also seeing the from this new view point, is disturbing.  I see debian
> developers sometimes not appreciating what a donor must go thru when giving.
> And I am sickened by this, because I know I used to be the same way.  :(

As long as you see the donation as a gift to the Debian developers, you
are going to be disappointed.  Novare donates to _Debian_, just like
we all do.  Presumably it has its reasons for doing so -- are those
reasons not sufficient by themselves?

Richard Braakman