mysql packages up for adoption

Unfortunately I no longer have time to properly maintain the mysql
packages. I had hoped to first clean up the new version and clear out
the bug reports, but I haven't been able to that, and I think it would
be better for a new maintainer to take the primary responsibility for
the packages now rather than to wait. Of course, I'll do what I can to
help out the new maintainer during the transition.

Please let me know if you're interested.

Regards,
Scott

--
Scott Hanson <shanson@shcon.com>  <shanson@debian.org>