PAckaging OZ ...

Hello, ...

i hereby announce my intention to package mozart. For those who don't know what
it is, look at :http://www.mozart-oz.org/features.html, here is what it says :

The Mozart system provides state-of-the-art support in two areas: open
distributed
 computing and constraint-based inference. Mozart implements Oz, a concurrent
  object-oriented language with dataflow synchronization. Oz combines
  concurrent and
   distributed programming with logical constraint-based inference, making it a
   unique choice
    for developing multi-agent systems. Mozart is an ideal platform for both
	general-purpose
	 distributed applications as well as for hard problems requiring
	 sophisticated optimization
	  and inferencing abilities. We have developed applications in scheduling
	  and time-tabling, in
	   placement and configuration, in natural language and knowledge
	   representation,
	    multi-agent systems and sophisticated collaborative tools.

(sorry for the bad formatting ...)

	The license appears DFSG free,  and can be found here :

	http://www.mozart-oz.org/home/LICENSE.html

	please someone could check if i missed something in it, but it says :

	The authors hereby grant permission to use, copy, modify, distribute, and
	license this software and its documentation for any purpose, ...

	skipped ...

	Modifications to this software may be copyrighted by their authors and need
	not follow the licensing terms described here ...

I guess this permit distribution of modificated works, isn't it ?

Friendly,

Sven LUTHER