Re: Error Message
- To: Bob Hilliard <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Cc: email@example.com
- Subject: Re: Error Message
- From: Steve Bowman <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Mon, 22 Mar 1999 21:20:52 -0700
- Message-id: <19990322212052.A17051@boise>
- In-reply-to: <m10PHAG-000LKXC@bobspc>; from Bob Hilliard on Mon, Mar 22, 1999 at 09:43:36PM -0500
- References: <m10PHAG-000LKXC@bobspc>
On Mon, Mar 22, 1999 at 09:43:36PM -0500, Bob Hilliard wrote:
> A bug has been filed against my dictd package, because it won't
> start on the submitter's machine. He cites the following error
> Starting dictionary server: shell-init: could not get current directory: :16180
I'm guessing 0302 is /dev/hda2 since lilo knows my /dev/hda2 that way.
Maybe the other is an inode?