/usr/sbin/in.xfingerd

Both openldap-utils and xfingerd packages provide this file.  This is a problem
for someone who wants both packages installed.
I have not reported this in the BTS yet because I am unsure of which package
should be considered to be buggy.  From what I've seen the openldap-utils
package was the first one to have that file, but as the xfingerd package has
the entire package with that name it probably has a greater claim.

Ideally I'd like to run both these finger daemons on the same system on
different IP addresses which is difficult at the moment.

Russell Coker