Re: strace is in CVS

It seems either I or Ulrich Drepper messed up a bit and as a result
strace only worked on architectures which have sys/reg.h (i386 and
m68k). I've fixed that in the CVS version and as far as I know it should
work on all architectures now.

I'ld like to ask everyone on a non-i386 architecture to test strace and
report any errors back to me. To get the latest version you have to use
CVS, but here is a simple recipe for getting the source:

	export CVSROOT=:pserver:anonymous@cvs.debian.org:/cvs/strace
	cvs login  (hit enter on the password-prompt)
	cvs co strace

Wichert.

E-Mail: wakkerma@cs.leidenuniv.nl