Re: Intent to package UPC barcode generator ; barcode

I don't want to create bar codes, but I'd like to scan my books/CD's
into a database. I haven't made it through all my wife's books and she
hasn't read all mine. It'd be nice to look up a book on my palm pilot to
make sure we don't already have it before buying it at the store.

Would a database with the codes for books be free/affordable/expensive?

Thanks for any info.

Lee Bradshaw                 lee@sectionIV.com (preferred)
Alantro Communications       lee@alantro.com