Re: Missing ldd? Have libc6 on hold? Get ldso from slink...

I upgraded with new glibc2.1 on powerpc 603e last night using apt
and upgrade went "smooth as a smelt".  I've not found anything
broken (yet).  X is fine and it didn't even trash my perl 5.00502 ;^).
This is not, however, a production system.

My $.02 is longer we wait the harder and more mangled some of
these things get... what is this utmpd... grrrrr!

cfm

--

Christopher F. Miller, Publisher                            cfm@maine.com
MaineStreet Communications, Inc        208 Portland Road, Gray, ME  04039