Problems with dselect...

I have built a CD with 664 "Essential" packages, including all of
"standard". All local depends are satsfied on the CD, and dselect agrees
that this is so.

If I do a fresh install, and only install the packages of priority
standard and above (the default set for dselect), they all install without
flaw. If, either before, or after the "standard" installation, I select
all the packages for installation, I get the following error from dselect:

ISO9660 Extensions: Microsoft Joliet Level 3
enternal error - no filename at -e line 12, <P> chunk 14.

installation script returned error exit status of 1.
Press RETURN to continue.

I will continue to "hunt" for the package/packages causing the problem,
but if anyone can point me in the right direction, I would greatly
appreciate it.

Thanks in advance,

Dwarf