Re: glibc 2.1 broke a couple of things.

At 16:02 -0500 1999-03-13, Seth M. Landsman wrote:
	Gee, I remember the last major breakage I had (undefined symbols
in dselect, I think), it was possible to downgrade dpkg.  I'm not
generalizing my statements, I wish you wouldn't do the same.  When a
library is introduced that has potential to seriously break things, being
able to unbreak them tends to be important.  I had to do my first
reinstall of a linux system last night.  I consider that a bug.

You could have just downgraded bash.
--
Joel Klecker (aka Espy)                     <URL:http://web.espy.org/>
<URL:mailto:jk@espy.org>                  <URL:mailto:espy@debian.org>