glibc 2.1 broke a couple of things.
- To: "Debian Developer's List" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: glibc 2.1 broke a couple of things.
- From: Ossama Othman <email@example.com>
- Date: Fri, 12 Mar 1999 19:29:56 -0600 (CST)
- Message-id: <Pine.SOL.3.96.990312192717.6609L-100000@macarena>
glibc 2.1 broke a few things for me on my potato system so I was hoping to
get some advice. :)
First off, I can no longer automatically mount NFS filesystems that are
have automount maps obtained from NIS.
Second, I get the following error when running JavaICQ:
/usr/lib/jdk1.1/bin/../bin/i686/green_threads/java: error in loading
Any suggestions? Anything else I need to worry about?
Ossama Othman <firstname.lastname@example.org>
58 60 1A E8 7A 66 F4 44 74 9F 3C D4 EF BF 35 88 1024/8A04D15D 1998/08/26