Re: Device detection?

On Tue, Mar 09, 1999 at 07:35:35PM +0100, Wichert Akkerman wrote:
> > Well, for PCI stuff, Red Hat's install has a nice list, which IIRC is
> > generated from headers in the kernel source.
>
> Corel already has someone working on taking this part out from RH and
> applying it to Debian. I'll try to find out more details on their
> status.

I'm not going to have much time to work on this generally just because I
have many other things I am working on, but the source to the TurboLinux
installer is available and does detect some bits of hardware.  Perhaps
it's just PCI stuff (that's what it detected in my case) but anyway it's
here and if someone wants the source.

To boldly go where no bunch of geeks have gone before :)   --Joel Klecker