Re: intent to package: amiwm

    Shaleh> On 07-Mar-99 Turbo Fredriksson wrote:

    Shaleh> You have to ask the authors permission to even put this in
    Shaleh> non-free.

    >>> And if I do, and he agrees? Then it would be ok?

    Shaleh> Yup.  Well it will at least be allowed by Debian rules.
    Shaleh> Whether it is Ok or not is a matter of choice (-:

I've asked as nice as I could, trying to explain to him the advantages
of a GPL/OpenSource/Artistic licence over the one hi have now, but he
spitt in my face, so I'll dropp this.

--
    We are GNU.  You will be GPL'ed.  Resistance is futile.
 / \ / \ / \ / \ / \ / \  Turbo Fredriksson <turbo@debian.org>

Waco, Texas Rule Psix radar kibo Noriega ammunition Delta Force
explosion NORAD [Hello to all my fans in domestic surveillance]
Ft. Bragg AK-47 cracking Qaddafi Semtex