Re: intent to package: amiwm

    Shaleh> On 07-Mar-99 Turbo Fredriksson wrote:

    Shaleh> You have to ask the authors permission to even put this in
    Shaleh> non-free.

    >>  And if I do, and he agrees? Then it would be ok?

    Shaleh> Yup.  Well it will at least be allowed by Debian rules.
    Shaleh> Whether it is Ok or not is a matter of choice (-:

Very well then... I'll start 'talking' to him tomorrow... It's getting
late here... If everything goes acording to plans, You could expect a
package within a week (for the unpatient, http://papadoc.solheim.se/programs/amiwm/)

    Shaleh> BTW I released oidentd package to the public.  Check out
    Shaleh> my postinst script.

Yeah, I saw that... Did you use the one I gave you in the patch, or
did you improve upon it?

--
 Turbo     __ _     Debian GNU     Unix _IS_ user friendly - it's just
 ^^^^^    / /(_)_ __  _   ___  __  selective about who its friends are