Intent to Package / Package Status

I have adopted Chameleon -- I believe I have posted here about that once already.

I have also partially adopted svgatextmode -- I adopted it, then orphaned it when the .orig.tar.gz wouldn't compile -- strangely enough, after getting the .dsc and .diff.gz and building from that -- it built fine -- there are a few problems I'm having with it's scripts, and those scripts lack of manpages, and that it looks like a few things it depends on have changed, but I'm going to continue tweaking with it -- if I come up with a working copy before somebody else steps up to adopt it, I'll officially apply for adoption with my copy.

Last but not least, I found a cool little mud client for X -- it uses gtk1.2 -- and was released GPL -- I've emailed the upstream maintainer about .debbing it -- and am waiting for their reply -- just out of curiosity, since it's GPL, I have the right to release it, even if I don't get a reply from them, don't I?

Anyways -- start checking on va for the gtk1.2 debs for chameleon and Sclient.