Re: PROPOSAL: New virtual host faq.debian.org

Yeah, and if you go to www.debian.org/fom you get a directory listing...

> I think we should encourage everybody to add his experiences with Debian to
> the faq-o-matic. This would be a great resource even for the old hands on that
> thing.

Many moons ago I mailed in a suggestion to add a section on isdnutils,
and that I was willing to be the maintainer of that section. I never
heard back, which is very disappointing. Handled correctly, the f-o-m
could be a very important feature of Debian.

Paul Slootman
--
home: paul@wurtel.demon.nl | work: paul@murphy.nl | debian: paul@debian.org
http://www.wurtel.demon.nl | Murphy Software,   Enschede,   the Netherlands