Re: where is xlib6g-dbg ?

On Fri, Mar 05, 1999 at 12:31:35PM +0900, Ionutz Borcoman wrote:
> I was wondering if there is a xlib6g-dbg package. I have a problem with
> skkinput method and gtk applications (gtk application sigsegvs in
> certain cases) and Owen Taylor suggested that I should try to recompile
> the XLib with debug enabled. I was wondering if there is any such
> package to save me time.

Not yet.  I have plans to make one for potato (xlib6g-dbg and xlib6-altdbg,
both).

Another idea I have on the cooker is to build the X servers with debugging
symbols in them.  I won't "officially" package these, though, just stick
them up on the X Strike Force page.

--
G. Branden Robinson              |   America is at that awkward stage.  It's
Debian GNU/Linux                 |   too late to work within the system, but