Re: How does anyone keep up with this list?

Le 04 mars 1999, Sven LUTHER écrivait :
> maybe someone knowledgeable with mutt and procmail, or whatever stuff
> is mostly used could make a `debian-lists-reader-help` packages that
> contains the apropiate config files needed to easily read the
> different debian mailing lists, as well as a small documentation or
> howto on how to best use them so that the less promail/mutt/... savvy
> users can read their mail easily.

I use this procmail configuration for the Debian lists:

--- cut ---
:0:
* ^X-Mailing-List:.*debian-french
debian/french

:0:
* ^X-Mailing-List:.*debian-l10n-french
debian/l10nfrench

:0:
* ^X-Mailing-List:.*debian-doc
debian/doc

:0:
* ^X-Mailing-List:.*debian-devel
debian/devel

:0:
* ^X-Mailing-List:.*debian-(news|changes|announce|security-announce|cd|mirrors)
debian/misc
--- cut ---

and this is in my .muttrc:

mailboxes ! =debian/french =debian/l10nfrench =debian/doc =debian/misc =debian/devel

Hope this helps, I have not included the rest, but can do so, at
request.

olive
--
		Olivier Tharan, <olive@laria.u-picardie.fr>

babafou:*:1000:1000:Babasseur Fou:/usr/src/linux:/usr/bin/patch