Re: How does anyone keep up with this list?

On Mon, Mar 01, 1999 at 09:46:40AM +0100, J.H.M. Dassen wrote:
> > I know I could use filters and stuff.  Is that how everyone else monitors
> > the list?
>
> For me, it's
> - procmail to filter lists into separate mailboxen
> - mutt, as it supports threaded mailreading (and thread deletetion).
> - adopt a "scan" mode: scan new threads and kill uninteresting ones
>   immediately, then pick out which messages to read.

JHM is right, you can't read all of -devel, not all of -devel and
anything else anyway.  This is how most of us do it I think, myself
included.

--
"Do you think she's the sincere type? ... Yeah, I was afraid of that."
                        -- Richie Ryan, Highlander: The Series