Re: dbuild running automatically on potato source tree

Christian Leutloff <leutloff@sundancer.oche.de> writes:

> Lars Wirzenius <liw@iki.fi> writes:
>
> > names of the packages, and http://hibase.cs.hut.fi/~liw/dbuild-logs/
> > for the actual logs for failed packages.
>
> Can you please mail the result of a failed package to the package
> maintainer!?

Uh, no, please don't.  In fact if _anyone_ starts auto-sending me
mails from a build daemon or automated build session, I wail complain
to abuse@their.isp because I consider it spam.  Buildd has the best
build system including (even if I do say so myself) a system for
source dependencies which totally floors anything else that's
available right now, but it _still_ throws up a large proportion of
bogus fail build logs.  And I say this from the position of having
processed a fairly substantial (i.e thousands) number of build logs.

--
James